|Food Truck Lineup Announced|
|News - Misc|
|Friday, September 13, 2013|
Food Truck Festival Lineup Announced
Eight Rigs Look to take a bite out of the competition and win “Best of the Fest”
The North Dakota Horse Park announces it lineup for the first Food Truck Festival in the state of North Dakota on Friday, September 20th from 11:00am-11:00pm.
The Festival, the first of what hopes to be a series of special events outside of the track’s racing calendar, will feature five trucks from the “home team” FM Metro Area. One outfit from Lakes Country Minnesota and two from the capital City of Bismarck will hope to roll in and roll out with the day’s top prize—Best of the Fest, voted on by fans.
Admission and parking are both free. Speed Passes (VIP front of the line access) can be won through select FM media partners.
1) Chef Mobile (FM Metro) - Walleye Wraps, Pulled Pork Nachos
2) Verdi's Italian Market (FM Metro) - Italian Beefs, Clubs, Deep Fried Ravioli
3) D&B Fresh Cut Fries (FM Metro) - Foot long hot dogs, cheese curds, fries
4) NW Food Factory (Detroit Lakes) - Gourmet Desserts
5) Frackin' Hungry (Bismarck) - Pork Cubano Quesadilla Wrap, BBQ Ribs
6) Sweeto Burrito (FM Metro) - Kickin' Burritos
7) S&S Specialty Foods (FM Metro) - Gourmet Bratwurst
8) Brothers Smoked BBQ (Bismarck) - Hickory Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork